Daily happiness from 10/27/11:
1. My work handed out $5 Starbucks gift cards to tell everyone thank you for all our hard work. I plan on using it for a giant autumn-inspired coffee drink this weekend!
2. Kindle’s library loan book policy. I love the free books! And I promise I’m not reading Lauren Conrad’s “L.A. Candy” series…promise…
3. “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown” is on TV this evening. And DVR is recording it for me (thank you, DVR. I adore you.) so I can watch it over the weekend.
“Each year, the Great Pumpkin rises out of the pumpkin patch that he thinks is the most sincere. He’s got to pick this one. He’s got to. I don’t see how a pumpkin patch can be more sincere than this one. You can look around and there’s not a sign of hypocrisy. Nothing but sincerity as far as the eye can see. ” -Linus
4. Knowing there are other people out there that still question what they want to be when they grow up.
5. Mormon blogs. Sound ridiculous? Check out the following links – I dare you to tell me you don’t like them.