A few days worth of happiness:
1. The Today Show cast’s Halloween costumes were the Royal Wedding party. I love watching to see what in the world they will wear each year. Prince William, Kate and Pippa below –
2. Masina starting a Gchat conversation with “Does Kim Kardashian’s love life affect you in any way?” It was so random that I snorted with laughter at my desk (pretty sure my coworkers who sit near me think I’m crazy).
3. Four words: New. Years. 80’s. Prom.
4. Finding dark blue nail polish at Rite Aid for $1.99. It’s the little things, people.
5. Our HR department left bags of Halloween candy on everyone’s desk Monday morning.
6. Kid Halloween means candy with friends. Adult Halloween means candy-colored drinks with your cousin.
7. Listening to Christmas music on Pandora.com!